Character: D.J. Tanner-Fuller
Created by: Jeff Franklin
Directed by: Richard Correll and various
Written by: Jeff Franklin, Eydie Faye, Kate Spurgeon, Will Griffin and various
Cast Members: Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber, Michael Campion, Elias Harger, Soni Bringas, Dashiell Messitt
Released date: February 26, 2016
Genre: Comedy, Family
Duration: 30 min
Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin and Andrea Barber are among the original "Full House" cast members who have returned to star in this spinoff, "Fuller House." D.J., now widow and a mother to three sons, finds herself back in her childhood home alongside her sister Stephanie, an aspiring musician, and her lifelong friend Kimmy Gibbler, who is also a single mother. All under one roof, the women experience moments big and small together, including budding romances, holidays, parenting and life's surprises.
– There’s a heart…
– A hand to hold onto.
– Everywhere you go…
– Everywhere you look…
– Welcome back. Welcome home.
– Life is fuller with family. (Season 2)
– Life keeps getting fuller. (Season 3)
– The wine that the characters drink on occasion showcases the “Bure Family Wine” label, owned by Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), her husband Valeri Bure, and their wine partner Joshua Peeples.
– Candace Cameron Bure, Andrea Barber, Jodie Sweetin and Dave Coulier are the only cast members to have worked as a director behind the scenes of the show, while John Stamos also performs double duty as series producer.
– Candace Cameron Bure described season three as “summer fun”, with a Fourth of July episode. Season 3 was split into two parts, with the first nine episodes on September 22nd, and the remaining nine released on December 22nd, 2017.
– Just like her character, Candace Cameron Bure has three children and one of their names is Max.
– Candace Cameron-Bure took a ton of backlash from fans in the original series as well as Christian media. Some outlets called Bure a “Fake Christian” based on how D.J. acts and dresses in the series revamp.